If you are a football fan like me and you enjoy having friends and family over for a fun day of football, then you probably like to serve up some yummy football slow cooker recipes, right? If you do then take it up a notch! Did you know that there are awesome NFL and NCAA logo crock pot slow cookers? Crock-Pot makes them and you can get yours here!
If you are not a packers fan don’t worry, all 32 team NFL slow cookers are available. NCAA teams are limited but all the major college teams are available. Teams like Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State and more.
6 Quart Capacity Football Slow Cookers
Serves 7 + People
Lid Mounted Locking System
High and Low Cook Settings
Convenient Warm Setting
Removable Oval Stoneware
Dishwasher Safe Stoneware and Glass Lid
24″ Power Cord
They Also Come In A 2.5 Quart Capacity Football Slow Cookers
Serves 3 + people
High/LOW cook settings
Removable round stoneware
Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
24″ Power cord
OK So Here Are Some Awesome Football Slow Cooker Recipes
Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Cup of you are favorite Caesar salad dressing
- A pinch of dried parsley and a dash of fresh cracked pepper
- Of course you will need some shredded Parmesan cheese, use as much as you want. Keep some extra for garnish
- Get some good sandwich rolls
- Its not a great sandwich without some lettuce, romaine works the best
Put the chicken, Caesar salad dressing, parsley, pepper and Parmesan in the slow cooker. Cook on high for about 4 hrs or low for about 6 hrs, Shred the chicken in the football logo slow cooker and you are done. Serve on you are delicious rolls and garnish with romaine lettuce and a little more Parmesan cheese. This is a great football slow cooker recipe because it can be served hot or cold. Include a nice beer and you are friends and family will thank you!
Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 Cup of chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup of ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 Cup of mayonnaise
- Chopped bacon pieces. I suggest about 5 to 6 pieces
- Chopped celery about 2 to three stalks
- Some delicious rolls. I like the ciabatta rolls for this one
Put the chicken, the chicken broth, ranch dressing and cook on low for about 4 hours. In the mean time cook the bacon and chop the celery. Once the chicken is done remove from the slow cooker and cut up into small pieces. Place the chicken, mayonnaise, bacon and celery in a bowl and mix well. Place the chicken salad on the ciabatta rolls and serve, Delicious! Serve with you are favorite beer and enjoy the game!
These are just a few of some great football slow cooker recipes. Check out our blog for more great football slow cooker recipes.
These are amazing, fun and quality slow cookers. Take advantage today and enjoy you’re next party or tailgate event.